Individual Tax Preparation
Preparing your own income tax returns can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
What you get
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return will be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year’s tax liability.
Why you should choose someone to handle your taxes
- Avoid mistakes that can drive huge IRS penalties;
- Get peace of mind knowing you’ll get the most optimized return filed;
- Find extra deductions and ensure you’re paying the least amount possible and getting refunds faster;
- Meet deadlines;
- We do the heavy-lifting for you so you can focus on your life
Ready to discuss?
Hear directly from our clients
Don't take our word for it...
“It was an absolute pleasure to work with Andrew. Very clear and easy-to-understand tax advice and delivery of information. Will be happy to work with him again in the future!”
Stefani K — Individual
“Andrew was very informative, helpful, and willing to explain anything I didn’t understand. Good at explaining my options and the pros/cons of each path with my LLC and international resident/non-resident tax obligations. I will definitely work with Andrew again.”
James B — Small Business Owner
“Andrew acted as a trustworthy partner. Quick turnaround and flawless execution of C-Corp tax return filing. Will certainly recommend him.”
Arvinderjit C. — CEO
Always easy to reach us
or fax: (617) 958-2651
As your trusted advisors, we evaluate your individual tax situation and guide you through any tax challenges that develop. Our goal is to minimize your tax liability so that you can keep more of your hard-earned money.
It’s also our job to stay up-to-date on current federal and state tax laws through continuing education and we use our in-depth knowledge of tax codes when we prepare your individual tax returns — so you don’t miss out on any tax credits and deductions that you are entitled to take.
Here’s what else we do for you:
- Prepare accurate tax returns that are filed on time
- Calculate estimated taxes for self-employed small business owners
- Develop tax planning strategies that reflect individual financial goals
- Electronic filing and direct deposit for a faster tax refund
- File extensions and calculate estimated tax to avoid interest and penalties