Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you...
- Grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- Defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- Reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- Reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you’ve made.
- Reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- Reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- Reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Here's just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use...
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Ready to discuss?
Hear directly from our clients
Don't take our word for it...
“It was an absolute pleasure to work with Andrew. Very clear and easy-to-understand tax advice and delivery of information. Will be happy to work with him again in the future!”
Stefani K — Individual
“Andrew was very informative, helpful, and willing to explain anything I didn’t understand. Good at explaining my options and the pros/cons of each path with my LLC and international resident/non-resident tax obligations. I will definitely work with Andrew again.”
James B — Small Business Owner
“Andrew acted as a trustworthy partner. Quick turnaround and flawless execution of C-Corp tax return filing. Will certainly recommend him.”
Arvinderjit C. — CEO
Always easy to reach us
or fax: (617) 958-2651
Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.